POC Crane POCito Helmet 2016
- ShowProduct Information POCito Crane has been developed for kids and is based on the award-winning Crane helmet. POCito Cran... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Helmets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionPOCito Crane has been developed for kids and is based on the award-winning Crane helmet. POCito Crane has an advanced dual density EPS liner for maximum protection, where the stiffer outer part deals with higher energy impacts and the inside gives protection for lower energy impacts. Together the two densities work to give a progressive stop in case of an impact. Like all other POCito products, visibility is a key safety criteria and the POCito Crane comes in bright fluorescent orange color and with reflective patches
- POCito - Kids’ specificProgressive core, dual density EPS liner
- Extra tough outer shell to prevent denting
- In-mold construction
- Size adjustment system
- Strap anchors molded inside the liner
- High visibility fluorescent orange color and reflective patches
- Sticker kit for personal information
- Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZS2063-2008
- Weight: 350 g
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.