POC DO Half Blade Cycling Glasses
- ShowProduct Information The Do Half Blade has been developed for road cycling and is injected in grilamid for low weight and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- An Extra Clear lens included with all frames except the Uranium Black.
- Low weight and durable.
- Rubber inserts and adjustable nose piece are made with hydrophilic rubber which keeps the frame in place.
- All lenses are anti fog.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the POC Octal helmet.
- Interchangeable lenses.
- Large field of view.
- Black Lens VLT 10%
- Polycarbonate lens with neutral tint that reduces the sun glare.
- Good for bright conditions and extended use.
- Antifog treated.
- The Ripel treatment helps keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and makes water pearl off.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.