POC Evolve Kids Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Developed specifically for children, the Evolve sunglasses give young eyes the protection they deser... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Developed specifically for children, the Evolve sunglasses give young eyes the protection they deserve. With a fit tailored to children aged 4–12, the sunglasses are built to stand up to daily use by young ones. A detachable lanyard that matches the frame color enhances security.
Bio-based frame A lightweight frame in flexible bio-based bio grilamid combines with snap-in hinges that allow the temples to break out in a fall, minimising damage.
KidZ by Zeiss lenses feature new technology developed by optical industry experts Carl Zeiss to give young eyes the protection they need. The lenses give complete UV protection and minimise visible light transmission differently across all color wavelengths to prevent color distortion.
- The sunglasses give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Lenses developed especially for children give protection with no color distortion.
- An anti-reflective coating helps children get a clearer picture of what is really there.
- The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- The sunglasses use bio-based materials as an alternative to oil-based plastics.
- Snap-in hinges ensure the temples can easily snap away from the rest of the frame in a fall, minimising damage.
- The lanyard fixes to the temples, giving extra security
- The soft case gives secure storage when the sunglasses are not in use.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.