The Iris Flow goggles are designed to enhance your vision by maximizing the field of view without compromising the fit. The frame is made of flexible polyurethane and the lenses are penetration resistant optical grade PC/CP. The face foam is laminated with Coolmax fabric to minimize perspiration and for excellent moisture control.
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch treated.
- Coolmax face foam cover for excellent moisture control.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap.
- One Size
Lens compatibility - From Wheels 2016 season all POC goggle lenses will be 1,8 mm thick for enhanced durability and a more robust attachment. Due to the change in lens thickness, old frames and lenses are incompatible with the new frames and lenses for all Iris, Retina and Retina Big. All new lenses will have a + sign on the lens and all Iris, Retina and Retina Big frames will have a + sign behind the strap. + sign on lens and frame ensures compatibility.