POC Joint VPD 2.0 DH Elbow Guard
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Elbow and Forearm guards See the latest products
New in Elbow and Forearm guards
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The downhill specific Elbow DH offers a high level of protection and are comfortable to wear and sta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe downhill specific Elbow DH offers a high level of protection and are comfortable to wear and stays in place even in rough riding conditions. The DH elbow has a crash retention strap (CRS) that prevents the protection from sliding out of place and a low friction hard shell cap to reduce friction against the ground in case of a fall. VPD adapts to the shape of your body, but when exposed to impact, the material stiffens and has extreme impact absorption properties
- 3D molded VPD 2.0 elbow protector that complies to the 1621-1 motorcycle standard
- Flexible low friction hard shell elbow cap
- Reinforced stretch fabric for a secure fit
- Crash retention strap (CRS) that prevents the protector from sliding out of place
- Certified EN 1621-1
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.