The Resistance DH jersey offers comfort, protection and performance for downhill riders who are looking for a jersey which provides stand alone protection and can equally be used with a variety of other protection systems, such as elbow pads, a spine protector or the Spine
VPD 2.0 DH jacket. The jersey has been constructed with exceptional materials, providing a highly breathable, lightweight feel whilst ensuring high protection and performance. The Raglan sleeve design gives a high freedom of movement and the shoulders and arms have a combination of fabrics to manage the falls and abrasions encountered in DH riding. The fabric is also velcro resistant to avoid sticking on any other equipment.
- Velcro-resistant fabrics to avoid catching on equipment.
- Designed to fit comfortably with the Spine VPD 2.0 DH Jacket.
- Raglan sleeve for freedom of movement.
- Highly breathable material for lightweight and quick drying.
- Reinforced and durable materials for stand alone protection.