POC Spine VPD 2.0 DH Jacket SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Body Armour See the latest products
New in Body Armour
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The downhill specific Spine VPD 2.0 DH Jacket offers great freedom of movement while protecting your... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe downhill specific Spine VPD 2.0 DH Jacket offers great freedom of movement while protecting your back, chest, shoulders and elbows. The jacket has low friction hard shell elbow caps to reduce friction against the ground in case of a fall. The back protector outperforms the highest level of the 1621-2 motorcycle standard and the VPD 2.0 system offers a high level of protection and has the ability to adapt its shape to your body. The jacket is well ventilated due to the stretch mesh fabric and the perforated protectors and the chest and back protectors are easily removable for washing
- 3D molded VPD 2.0 back protector that outperforms the highest level of the motorcycle standard EN 1621-2 Level 2
- 3D molded VPD 2.0 shoulder and elbow pads
- Flexible low friction hard shell elbow cap
- 3-ply comformable VPD 2.0 chest protector
- Asymmetric zipper for optimal chest protection
- Removable and flexible waistband to keep the jacket in place, further improving the protection
- Crash retention strap (CRS) that prevents the protector from sliding out of place
- Certified EN 1621-2 LEVEL 2