Park Tool 100-3D - Professional Micro-Adjust Repair Stand Clamp For PRS2 / 3 / 4
- ShowProduct Information Features: After years of research and testing Park Tool have built what it considers the best shop c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
After years of research and testing Park Tool have built what it considers the best shop clamp made.
- It's smooth, versatile and built to stand up to everyday shop use.
- Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit.
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure prevents damage to thin-walled tubes.
- Handy spinner handle speeds large size range adjustments.
- Grips nearly any tube from 7/8 inches to 3 inches (23-76mm), including aero tubes.
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7 inches / 7 cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
- Precision machined, die-cast aluminium main body parts and high quality small parts.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Soft, durable composite rubber jaw covers.
- Saddle cradle gives a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike.
- Three version available to allow the Micro-adjust clamp to fit all these work stands: PCS1,4,7,10,11,12 and PRS 2,3,4, and PRS 2,3,4 OS.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.