Park Tool 750 HTR-1 Centering Cone Low-profile / Integrated / 1.5 Inch Headsets
- ShowProduct Information The 750 Centring cone Adaptor increases the size of the centring cone of the HTR-1 Head tube Reaming... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe 750 Centring cone Adaptor increases the size of the centring cone of the HTR-1 Head tube Reaming and Facing Set
- Several headset standards use large head tube inside diameters
- The 750 will allow use the HTR-1 with the International Standard integrated without cups, the low profile with cups and the OnePointFive (1.5 inch) headset standard
- The HTR-1 must have the correct cutting tool and pilot for the corresponding standard
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.