Park Tool CDG2 - Chainring Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) Gauge
- ShowProduct Information Features: A handy workshop time saver that makes determining the BCD of a crank or ring a cinch. Sim... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- A handy workshop time saver that makes determining the BCD of a crank or ring a cinch.
- Simple to use; just put the pegs into the mounting holes or chainring bolts of the crank or ring you want to measure and the indicator arm will highlight the correct 4 or 5 bolt standard.
- Anodized and permanently laser etched for a long life.
- Includes a centre to centre distance scale and reference chart for measuring other mounting pattern dimensions.
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Park Tool CDG2 - Chainring Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) Gauge Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great tool for the workshop as it saves time and guess work..It's Blue and easily visible in the black flotsam in the workshop
Great tool for the workshop as it saves time and guess work..It's Blue and easily visible in the black flotsam in the workshopClose review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.