Park Tool CM5 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
- ShowProduct Information When a tool is this easy to use, there is no reason not to keep your chain clean at all timesSuitabl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionWhen a tool is this easy to use, there is no reason not to keep your chain clean at all times
- Suitable for all types of bicycle chain, including multi-speed and single-speed
- Extra deep reservoir to hold degreaser or chain cleaning fluid
- Internal magnet catches all metallic particles, and prevents them from being redistributed on the chain
- Sponge material soaks up solvent from the chain as it exits the Cyclone, reducing drips and mess
- Clip on handle for ease of use and better control
- Internal stiff bristle rotating brushes clean the chain on all sides
- Spare brushes available
- Massively prolongs chain life when used on a regular basis
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool CM5 Cyclone Chain Scrubber Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.