Park Tool CRP2 - Adjustable Crown Race Puller
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Headset and forks tools See the latest products
New in Headset and forks tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CRP-2 adjustable crown race puller is a precision tool for quickly and easily removing the heads... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- The CRP-2 adjustable crown race puller is a precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork
- The tool is fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race
- Locating each blade independently gives flexibility to fit around crown race interferences
- Universal design works with 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/4 and 1.5 inch forks (suspension or rigid) and crown races with outside diameters up to 64mm
- Accepts steering columns up to 430 mm in length
- All steel construction for long life
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Park Tool CRP2 - Adjustable Crown Race Puller Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
What a bit of kit, its big, you will need to find some space !, works well.
What a bit of kit, its big, you will need to find some space !, works well.Close review