Park Tool CT6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening Anvil for 5-11 Speed Chains
- ShowProduct Information Our neatest and most compact chain tool, perfect for mountain, road or commuting useWorks with 5 - 1... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Our neatest and most compact chain tool, perfect for mountain, road or commuting use
- Works with 5 - 11-speed chains and thanks to its' fold-out peening anvil, this is one of the only portable chain tools that can re-join a Campagnolo 11-speed chain
- Sturdy stainless steel construction and fold out handles make light work of even the tightest pins
- The handles completely enclose the chain cradle when folded so no more chain gunk stains on the pocket of your favourite merino jersey
- Replaceable driving pin, for replacements please order code QK985
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.