Park Tool DC1 Digital Calliper
- ShowProduct Information Accurately measure seat posts, head tubes, bearings, spoke diameters and just about anything else yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAccurately measure seat posts, head tubes, bearings, spoke diameters and just about anything else you can think of
- The DC-1 is a precision made instrument built with stainless steel mechanisms and a rugged ABS composite body
- An indispensable shop tool able to measure in inch fractions as well as metric and decimal standard
- Large LCD display
- Display in metric, decimal standard and fractional standard to 1/128 inch
- Measures external, internal, depth and stepped dimensions
- Resolution: +/- 0.01 mm / 0.0005 inch / 1/128 inch
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 mm / 0.001 (-100 mm)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.01 mm/0.0005 inch
- Protective case and battery included
Park Tool DC1 Digital Calliper Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is the quality you would expect from Park Tool. Ok there are cheaper verniers callipers available, but if you want everything to match then this is for you :)
This is the quality you would expect from Park Tool. Ok there are cheaper verniers callipers available, but if you want everything to match then this is for you :)Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.