Park Tool DT-5.2 Disc Brake Mount Facing Tool
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tool kits See the latest products
New in Tool kits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Park Tool DT-5.2 Disc Brake Mount Facing Tool is engineered and built to accurately face front o... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Park Tool DT-5.2 Disc Brake Mount Facing Tool is engineered and built to accurately face front or rear disc brake mounts so they are precisely aligned to the rotor.
- Use of the DT-5.2 helps ensure proper disc brake setup and performance
- Faces any IS Mount, Post Mount or new Shimano
- Flat Mount, including low clearance, chainstay mounts
- Telescoping axle adapters allow use with any configuration of open or thru-axle dropouts and dropout widths (including Boost 110, Boost 148 and all fat bike axles)
- Precision machined parts
- Includes two facing cutters; one for IS mounts and one for Post and Flat Mounts
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.