Park Tool PHT20 P-handled T25 Star Shaped Wrench
- ShowProduct Information The Park Tool PHT20 is a P-handled T-25 start shaped torque wrench for working on many disc brake ca... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Park Tool PHT20 is a P-handled T-25 start shaped torque wrench for working on many disc brake callipers and rotors.
Key to performance is the super high torque Bondhus Protanium industrial grade steel. Offset P-handles are made from tough nylon with an ergonomic design for ease of use.
- Construction: Bondhus Protanium high torque industrial steel
- Includes a speed-bearing system to facilitate spinning the tool
- Offset P-handles are made from durable nylon material with an ergonomic design
- T-25 star shaped wrench
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.