Park Tool PTD-6 Preset Torque Driver 6NM
- ShowProduct Information The Park Tool PTD-6 is a shop quality, preset torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Park Tool PTD-6 is a shop quality, preset torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components.
A comfortable ergonomic moulded grip makes the driver easy to use. A quality bike maintenance tool.
- Preset to apply 6 Newton Meter (Nm) of torque when rotating clockwise
- All metal internal construction for long life
- Comfortable ergonomic composite moulded grip
- Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits (stored in handle)
- 1 1/4-inch drive
- Magnetic socket retains bits
- Assembled and calibrated at the PARK TOOL factory in St. Paul, Minnesota
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.