Park Tool PTD-6 Preset Torque Driver 6NM
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Torque wrenches See the latest products
New in Torque wrenches
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Park Tool PTD-6 is a shop quality, preset torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Park Tool PTD-6 is a shop quality, preset torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components.
A comfortable ergonomic moulded grip makes the driver easy to use. A quality bike maintenance tool.
- Preset to apply 6 Newton Meter (Nm) of torque when rotating clockwise
- All metal internal construction for long life
- Comfortable ergonomic composite moulded grip
- Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits (stored in handle)
- 1 1/4-inch drive
- Magnetic socket retains bits
- Assembled and calibrated at the PARK TOOL factory in St. Paul, Minnesota
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.