Park Tool TS2.2 Professional Wheel Truing Stand Max Axle Width 175 mm
- ShowProduct Information The world's most popular wheel truing stand and the standard of the industry for 35 years is now, mo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe world's most popular wheel truing stand and the standard of the industry for 35 years is now, more than ever, the stand to choose for daily shop use
- The TS.2.2 combines time-tested functions from the legendary TS-2 with new features to make it more accurate and versatile than ever
- Accept wheels up to 29 inch with or without tire
- Callipers accept rim widths up to 4 inch
- Accepts hub widths up to 175 mm
- Removable/replaceable composite calliper tipsprotect painted rims
- Stronger, more comfortable knobs
- Uprights move simultaneously to accommodate front and rear wheels
- Spring-loaded callipers and calliper arm prevent binding
- Nickel chrome plated heavy gauge steel
- Smooth, accurate operation
- Can be bench mounted or installed in a bench vice
- Upgradable with TS -2.1di gauge kit for incredible accuracy, measure lateral and radial run out to 0.01 mm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.