Pashley Aurora Womens - Nearly New - 20" 2020 - Hybrid Classic Bike
- ShowProduct Information This Pashley Aurora Womens classic hybrid bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Guide
- Show Nearly New Bike Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
This Pashley Aurora Womens classic hybrid bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the left seat stay.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
The Aurora is a hugely versatile and unique ladies bicycle, offering a dynamic ride that is suited to all sorts of pursuits. The stunning mixte style frame is constructed from legendary Reynolds 531 tubing that is at once lightweight and stiff, built completely by hand to offer a swift yet elegant riding position.
This sense of refinement is completed by the classic Old English White paintwork that carries with it an understated beauty that complements the rich honey colour of the Brooks B17S saddle, made by hand only thirty miles from our factory. As head-turning as the Aurora may be, it also excels in the choice components it is graced with. The 8 speed Shimano Alfine hub gears allow you to tackle even the very steepest of hills whilst requiring little maintenance, and the narrow Mavic alloy rims with Panaracer puncture protected tyres give you the chance to ride at speed without unwelcome interruption.
Whether in busy city traffic, on winding country lanes or anything in between, the Aurora is a true all-rounder that can stand up to the rigours of modern life without losing the elegance and reliability for which Pashley’s bicycles are renowned.
Key Features :
- Traditionally hand-built Reynolds 531 lightweight steel frame with investment-cast, fine cut-away lugs: With nimble geometry for a light and responsive feel and relaxed semi-upright riding style. Built using 100 year old traditional methods with lightweight butted Reynolds 531 tubing – the original ‘standard of excellence’ in frame building – and combines modern geometry with traditional, fine-lugged construction. With pointed wrap around top eyes featuring the Pashley name in relief, and matching lugged and brazed raked fork. Full compliment of braze-ons for the fitment of mudguards, rear pannier carrier, and 2x bottle cages.
- Hand-crafted leather grips: Hand-stitched by English craftsmen, these grips are made from the finest aniline bridle leather, that is durable yet supple, and finished with highly-polished stainless steel end caps. A little added luxury!
- Chrome ‘ping’ bell: A beautifully simplistic bell, with easy-to-activate sprung mechanism, politely alerts pedestrians to your presence.
- 8 Speed Shimano Alfine hub gears: Wide-ranging and versatile Shimano Alfine, with its effortless operation, allows you to ride with pace and panache. As an enclosed gearing system it is protected from grit and the weather, thus requires minimal maintenance.
- Effective dual-pivot, side-pull calliper brakes: Lightweight side-pull brake callipers, with side and centre pivots, have greater mechanical advantage than other standard rim brakes, giving secure braking control.
- Skin wall tyres with extra puncture protection: A touring and urban tyre with excellent ‘all-round’ tread patterns, and an inner Kevlar guard for extra puncture protection. Skin sidewalls are more flexible than standard carbon black, which helps to reduce rolling resistance.
- Sleek stainless steel mudguards: Highly polished and made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Traditional Brooks B17s leather saddle: The ladies specific version of Brooks' flagship model - a 100 year old design ideal for sports touring. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
- Micro-adjust seatpost: Allows for fine-tuning of the saddle position and angle for improved individual comfort.
Double-wall alloy rims with double-butted stainless spokes: Stiffer than standard single-walls, double-wall rims give added strength without increased weight. Rims also feature a heavy-duty box-section rim profile and double-butted stainless-steel spokes which help relieve impact stress from the rim and build a lighter, more resilient wheel.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Elegant slender tubed step through frame design. Traditional lugged and brazed construction with lightweight Reynolds 531 tubes. Individually hand-built.|
|Fork:||Investment cast crown with Reynolds taper gauge oval blades.|
|Stem:||Alloy quill stem|
|Bars:||Alloy bar with backsweep, for a more upright riding position|
|Front Brake:||Polished alloy dual pivot caliper brake|
|Rear Brake:||Polished alloy dual pivot caliper brake|
|Brake Lever:||Slender classic brake levers|
|Shifters:||Rapidfire thumb shifter|
|Rims:||Mavic A319 alloy rims|
|Front Hub:||Quick release large flange alloy|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Alfine 8 speed hub gear|
|Spokes:||Double butted stainless spokes|
|Front Tyre:||700c x 28 Panaracer Pasela Gumwall tyres with Kevala guard for extra puncture protection.|
|Rear Tyre:||700c x 28 Panaracer Pasela Gumwall tyres with Kevala guard for extra puncture protection.|
|Seat Post:||Micro-adjust alloy seatpost|
|Saddle:||Brooks B17s Honey coloured natural leather saddle with chromed steel rails|
|Chainset:||Shimano Alfine alloy crankset with guard (39T, 170mm).|
|Pedals:||Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.|
There are currently no customer reviews
Typical Bike Sizing Chart
XXS - 13"
XS - 15"
S - 16"
M - 18"
L - 19"
XL - 20"
XXL - 21"
XXXL - 22"
Bike Sizing Chart
Bike size (cm)
bike size (Inch)
4’8” – 5’1”
143 – 155 cm
44 – XXS
13” – XXS
5’1” – 5’4”
155 – 163 cm
48 – XS
15” – XS
5’4” – 5’7”
163 – 170 cm
51 – S
16” – S
5’7” – 5’10”
170 – 178 cm
54 – M
18” – M
5’10” – 6’0”
178 – 183 cm
56 – L
19” – L
6’0” – 6’3”
183 – 191 cm
58 – XL
20” – XL
6’3” – 6’5”
191 – 196 cm
60 – XXL
21” – XXL
6’5” – 6’9”
196 – 205 cm
62 - XXXL
22” – XXXL
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Nearly New Bike Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
International Deliveries - Temporarily Suspended 30/3/20
During the Covid-19 outbreak we will be stopping all international deliveries until further notice. We will continue deliveries to the UK, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team. The best way to contact us is to use Live Chat by clicking the widget at the bottom right of your screen.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance is available on any basket over £99
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you