Pashley Tube Rider 2017 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Enjoy laid back riding with the Pashley Tube Rider. The hand-built steel frame has relaxed angles, p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Enjoy laid back riding with the Pashley Tube Rider. The hand-built steel frame has relaxed angles, putting you in a comfortable, upright riding position so you can take advantage of Sunday cruises by the beach or canal. The steel frame delivers a smooth ride, while the Sturmey Archer 5-speed gear hub offers ratios for all town riding.
- Multi-tube hand-built frame with braze-ons for attachment of a rear carrier and bottle cage
- Fully brazed fork with lugged crown and CrMo blades
- Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gear XRD-5 offers easy riding
- Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance Hub brake are great stoppers
- Brooks saddle and brass bell gives retro comfort
- Laid back handlebars offer super chilled riding position
- Sizes: 19”
- Colours: Double Scoop - Powder Pink & Turquoise, Pintail - Turquoise and Bright Orange
- The Pashley Tube Rider is available with 0% APR finance
Sit back, relax and feel the wind through your hair as you cruise along in style on the Tube Rider. The flowing lines of the unique duplex-tube frame and the two-tone paintwork add a flash of brightness to your day and reflect on the laid-back riding style, designed specifically for you to enjoy the real pleasures of cycling.
The Tube Rider is also kitted out to give you the most comfortable and carefree experience possible - the combination of sweeping cruiser handlebars and a sprung Brooks B67 leather saddle means you can truly kick back. Such relaxed stylings are complemented by only the most reliable high-end componentry to give you years of effortless pleasure. These include low maintenance 5 speed hub gears, efficient and powerful hub brakes that work well in all conditions and robust Schwalbe tyres with extra puncture protection for all types of terrain.
The Tube Rider is both a relaxed and versatile take on the classic beach cruiser and is equally at home by the sea as well as the town or countryside. It's a truly ‘chilled-out’ machine.
Sweeping multi-tube frame with relaxed riding position: Unique duplex-tube frame, giving a comfortable ride and unmistakable style. Features rear carrier and bottle cage mounts for additional retro-fit storage. The frame is hand-built with an attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
Sweeping 'Cruiser' handlebars: with a broad half-moon style for laid back handling.
Small 'ding-dong' bell: a dainty ding-dong bell which sounds an elegant little 'ding-dong' to politely let pedestrians know you are arriving
Classic 5 speed hub Gears: With an easy-shift gear lever, they allow you to tackle hills and glide along gracefully on flatter terrain with ease. Fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, pedal and tyre reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and give excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
Corrosion resistant painted steel mudguards: withstanding the rough and bumps of everyday use, they protect you from mud and water splashes, giving all-weather practicality.
Traditional Brooks B67 leather sprung saddle: classically sprung for supreme comfort, it gets you in the right position for some relaxed cruising. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
Quick-release seatpost with saddle micro-adjustment: Allows saddle height to be adjusted and secured with ease and without the need for tools. Fine-tuning of the saddle position and angle can also be achieved for improved/individual comfort.
Protective chainguard: a streamlined chainguard that protects you from greasy oil marks, and helps prevent your attire from catching in the chain.
Robust tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side-walls: Hard-wearing tyres with secure tread design and an inner SmartGuard layer made from a flexible, special rubber that offers extra resistance to shards of glass and pins. A reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Multi-tube hand-built frame with braze-ons for attachment of a rear carrier and bottle cage.|
|Fork:||Fully brazed with lugged crown and CrMo blades.|
|Stem:||CroMoly Semi-rise stem|
|Bars:||Alloy Cruiser Bar|
|Front Brake:||Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance Hub brake|
|Rear Brake:||Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance Hub brake|
|Rims:||26" alloy rims with stainless steel spokes.|
|Rear Hub:||Sturney Archer 3 speed rear hub|
|Front Tyre:||26x2" Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side walls.|
|Rear Tyre:||26x2" Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side walls.|
|Chainset:||Sturmey Archer crankset (44T)|
|Pedals:||Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.