Pearl Izumi Barrier Headband SS17
- ShowProduct Information Keep your head and ears toasty when the temperature drops. With a wind resistant P.R.O. Barrier fabr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Headwear Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- PRO Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- PRO Thermal Dry fabric provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption with warmth
- Ergonomic cut layers easily under helmet
- Low profile ponytail port allows for long hair and does not interfere with helmet retention mechanisms
- Reflective elements for low light visibility
- One size fits all
- Weather forecast: Cool and windy
- Temperature range: 0 to 5 degrees
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Headwear Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.