Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Tri Singlet SS17
- ShowProduct Information A performance singlet that helps you power through the miles in minimalist comfort with optimal aero... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric features LYCRA® Sport that helps garments maintain original compression levels
- ELITE Transfer Aero fabric is strategically placed for superior aerodynamics
- Merrow stitch construction for superior next-to-skin comfort
- 10 inches zipper for venting
- Two back easy access envelope pockets
- Form Fit
- Weather Forecast: Hot and sunny
- Tenperature Rating: 25 to 35 degrees
- Fabrics: Body is 78% nylon 22% LYCRA® spandex/ UPF 50+ with coldblack® technology, Shoulder and Back Panel are 80% polyester 20% elastane/ UPF 50+
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Apparel Sizing Guide
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.