Pearl Izumi Elite Road V5 Road Shoes SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aimed at competitive riders looking for maximum response, the new Elite Road v5 shoe uses the same U... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedaling efficiency
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for asemi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Boa IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Replaceable heel bumper
- 1to1 Integrated Carbon Power Plate delivers feather-light stiffness
- Stiffness Index: 13/13
- SPD-SL compatible
- Weight: 275gr (M 43 EUR)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pearl Izumi Elite Road V5 Road Shoes SS17 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I’ve always struggled to find decent fitting shoes but these feel perfect. I’d say I have a very average foot width but always find road shoes narrow around the toe. These are spot on. Feel super stiff too.
I’ve always struggled to find decent fitting shoes but these feel perfect. I’d say I have a very average foot width but always find road shoes narrow around the toe. These are spot on. Feel super stiff too.Close review