Pearl Izumi Elite Softshell Gel Long Finger Cycling Gloves SS17
- ShowProduct Information Mother Natures chill doesn‘t stand a chance against the all-new ELITE Softshell Gel Glove, the winte... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- ELITE Softshell fabric provides wind and water protection
- 100g Primaloft® Gold insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices
- Fleece lined interior for additional warmth
- GEL Padding in palm for superior riding comfort
- 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Hook and loop closure
- Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
- Long gauntlet design keeps wrists warm and prevents air leakage
- Reflective elements for low light visibility
- Weather conditions: Cold and windy
- Temperature range: -10 to 5 degrees
- Fabrics: Shell made of 46% polyester 36% nylon 10% elastane 8% polyurethane and Palm of60% nylon 40% polyurethane
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.