Pearl Izumi Pro Barrier Lite Shoe Cover SS17
- ShowProduct Information The Pearl Izumi classic! We'?ve improved the lightweight and protective P.R.O. Barrier Lite Shoe Cov... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Overshoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric gives lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamics
- Zippered rear closure for improved fit and class leading aerodynamics
- Recommended for road shoes with external cleats
- Weather Forecast: Cool with light winds and light rainfalls
- Temperature Rating: 10 degrees
- Fabrics: 64% nylon 17% polyurethane 15% polyester 2% cordura® nylon 1% elastane 1% kevlar® aramid
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.