Pearl Izumi Pro Barrier Lite Vest / Gilet SS17
- ShowProduct Information Gilet version of the popular Barrier Lite Jacket, for blustery days when you want to keep your core ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Vests & Gilets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- PRO Barrier Lite fabric provides ultra lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- New Softshell Lite panels for improved fit and stretch with optimal wind and water protection
- Full-length zipper for venting
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Elastic waistband holds the vest in position
- Lightweight and packable into back stow pocket
- Form Fit
- Weather forecast: Cool and windy
- Temperature range: 10 to 20 degrees
- Fabrics: Body made of 100% polyester clear rip stop with weight of 36 g/m2 and Panels of 100% polyester with weight of 120 g/m2
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Vests & Gilets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.