Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack 3/4 Tight SS17
- ShowProduct Information The Pursuit attack ¾ bib tight gets refined design lines this season, along with our SELECT Pursuit ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Tights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- SELECT Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer
- 8-panel anatomic design
- Flatlock seams provide excellent stretch and appearance
- Silicone print holds the leg opening in position
- Mesh bib upper provides support and stability
- Pearl Izumi's own Mens SELECT Pursuit 1:1 Chamois is designed to provide support for riding in the drops and features a smooth, brushed and lightweight poly face fabric over a 2-layer medium density suspension foam made of a 8mm open cell layer and a 2mm breathable foam body built away from the body for maximum comfort
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 18 inches inseam [size medium]
- Form Fit
- Weather forecast: Cool and dry
- Temperature range: 10 to 20 degrees
- Fabrics: Body made of 88% nylon 12% LYCRA® /UPF 50+, 240 g/m2 weight and bib of 80% polyester 20% elastane
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.