Pearl Izumi Race Road IV SPD Road Shoes SS17
- ShowProduct Information High performance and exceptional value highlight our new SELECT Series Race Road IV shoe. The fiber ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- SELECT 1:1 Power Plate Composite Fiber plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert for lightweight stiffness (stiffness rating of 8) and durability; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a IP1 micro-adjustable BOA reel
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- SELECT Insole: gives excellent Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
- SPD-SL and SPD compatible
- Weight: 260g (size 43)
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.