Pearl Izumi Select Tri Short
- ShowProduct Information The legendary Pearl Izumi SELECT Tri Short delivers comfort, durability and a great fit. The SELECT ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe legendary Pearl Izumi SELECT Tri Short delivers comfort, durability and a great fit. The SELECT Tri Short is ideal for both training and racing for all levels of triathletes
- SELECT Transfer Dry fabric sets the benchmark for compression and moisture transfer
- Flat lock seams give superior abrasion resistance
- Plush elastic silicone leg gripper
- Stretch draw cord for superior comfort and fit
- One easy-access envelope pocket
- TRI quick-dry fleece chamois
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 8 inch inseam (size medium)
- Weather forecast: warm and sunny
- Temperature rating: 20 degrees
- Fabrics: 88% nylon, 12% elastane/ UPF 50
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Men's Apparel Sizing Guide
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.