Pearl Izumi Select WXB Waterproof Womens Cycling Jacket
- ShowProduct Information With subtle contoured shaping and full seam sealed waterproof fabric, the Pearl Izumi Women’s Select... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Waterproof Jackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With subtle contoured shaping and full seam sealed waterproof fabric, the Pearl Izumi Women’s Select WXB cycling jacket is your go-to garment for rainy cycle rides.
A stand up collar with elastic sleeve openings fit over thick under layers and slip underneath cycling gloves to keep the cold at bay. The Women’s Select comes with an interior mesh lining to improve breathability. A single zip rear pocket offers safe storage, while reflective detailing keeps you visible at dawn and dusk.
- Fully seam sealed for waterproofing
- Sleeve opening elasticized to fit over thicker layers, and over or under gloves
- Stand up collar for weather protection
- Mesh lined for comfort
- Single zippered rear pocket with reflective detail
- Reflective elements for low light
- Women's specific Semi-Form Fit
- Fabrics: 100% polyester; weight 132 g/m2; 5,000 mm waterproof/5,000 g/m2/24hr breathability
- Weather Forecast: Cool with rainfalls
- Temperature Rating: 10 degrees
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Pink, Yellow/Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Women's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||31 - 33"||33 - 35"||35 37.5"||37.5 - 40"||40.5 - 42.5"||42.5 - 45"|
|Waist||23 - 25"||25 - 27"||27 - 29.5"||29.5 - 32"||32 - 34.5"||34.5 - 37"|
|Hip||33 - 35"||35 - 37"||37 - 39"||39.5 - 42"||42 - 45"||45 - 47.5"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Waterproof Jackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.