Pearl Izumi Transfer Cycling Cap SS16
- ShowProduct Information The Transfer Cycling Cap improves on a classic piece of cycling apparel with the use of P.R.O. Trans... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Headwear Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric powered by 37.5 Minerale? gives optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odour absorption
- In R ?Cool® lining gives optimal skinÂ?cooling effect and moisture management when you perspire
- Cycling specific bill provides sun protection without hindering visibility when riding hard
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Fabrics: Main Body: 100% polyester, Sides: 70% 37.5 Minerale? polyester 27% polyester 3% elastane
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pearl Izumi Transfer Cycling Cap SS16 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I wear caps as an aid to prevent sweat running into my eyes. Unfortunately the peak on this cap is very stiff, flat and wide and, when pushed-up for visibility, sits straight across my forehead creating gaps that allow sweat to escape and run into my eyes.
I wear caps as an aid to prevent sweat running into my eyes. Unfortunately the peak on this cap is very stiff, flat and wide and, when pushed-up for visibility, sits straight across my forehead creating gaps that allow sweat to escape and run into my eyes.Close review
Pearl Izumi Men's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
|Waist||30.5 - 32"||32 - 33.5"||33.5 - 35"||35 - 36.5"||36.5 - 38"|
|Hip||36.5 - 38"||38 - 39.5"||39.5 - 41"||41 - 42.5"||42.5 - 44"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Headwear Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.