Pearl Izumi Womens Elite WXB Waterproof Cycling Jacket
- ShowProduct Information The Pearl Izumi Women’s Elite WXB waterproof cycling jacket is the ultimate shell to keep the rain o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Waterproof Jackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Pearl Izumi Women’s Elite WXB waterproof cycling jacket is the ultimate shell to keep the rain out. This women’s specific jacket is made with fully sealed and taped seams to ensure no water seeps through to your clothes.
A highly breathable fabric helps to regulate your body temperature in cool and wet conditions. The women’s semi form-fit design offers comfort and versatility, ideal for wearing over thick jerseys on colder days. An elastic hem and cuffs keeps water out, and reflective logos add visibility in low light riding situations.
- Fully seam sealed
- Front to back differential for freedom of movement and coverage
- Sized to fit over Thermal or Softshell layers in cold weather
- Elasticated hem for fit, shape over jersey pockets
- Elasticated cuffs for fit over and under gloves, easy on/ off
- Waterproof front zipper
- Reflective logos and details in the most visible position for other road users
- Women's specific Semi-Form Fit
- Waterproof rate: 10,000 mm; Breathability rate: 30,000 g/m2/24 hr
- Fabrics: body 100% polyester woven twill 10k/30k 2.5 layer membrane with charcoal backing print
- Weather Forecast: Cool and windy with rainfalls
- Temperature Rating: 10 degrees
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Blue, Yellow, Pink/Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Pearl Izumi Women's Clothing Size Chart
Use the Pearl Izumi clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|Chest||31 - 33"||33 - 35"||35 37.5"||37.5 - 40"||40.5 - 42.5"||42.5 - 45"|
|Waist||23 - 25"||25 - 27"||27 - 29.5"||29.5 - 32"||32 - 34.5"||34.5 - 37"|
|Hip||33 - 35"||35 - 37"||37 - 39"||39.5 - 42"||42 - 45"||45 - 47.5"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Waterproof Jackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.