Pearl Izumi X-Project 3.0 SPD MTB Shoe
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Pearl Izumi X-Project 3.0 MTB shoe combines maximum pedalling performance with hike-ability maki... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Pearl Izumi X-Project 3.0 MTB shoe combines maximum pedalling performance with hike-ability making it a great choice for cross racers and mountain bikers.
An EVA foam heel absorbs impact when you're off the bike while a full-length tapered composite plate improves energy transfer through the pedals.
Pearl Izumi's X-Project is equipped with co-moulded rubber tips on TPU lugs for extra traction whilst keeping weight low. These MTB shoes are SPD compatible.
- 1to1 anatomic buckle closure features a 25-degree angled strap design that follows the anatomic curve of the foot
- Seamless construction in the toe area for no-seam comfort in the flex zone
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- Full-length tapered carbon-composite unidirectional plate (patent pending) gives on-the-bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability
- Co-moulded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- Weight: 370g (size 43)
- SPD compatible