Pedros Folding Repair Stand With Bag
- ShowProduct Information Whether you are washing your bike after a muddy ride or installing shiny new parts, having a repair ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Delivered with a sturdy black canvas bag.
- Limited three-year warranty.
- Replacement parts are available.
- Undo the lowest of the three quick release clamps.
- Unfold both legs towards front of stand ensuring logos face upward. Close quick release clamp when legs are fully open.
- Undo top most of three quick release clamps and pivot the head of the stand 270 degrees until it rests on top of stand horizontally facing the front of the stand. Close quick release clamp to lock in place.
- Undo middle of three quick release clamps and slide the top tube, positioning the head at desired height. Close quick release clamp to lock in place.
- Loosen rubber knob at the back of the head to release the front portion of the head, rotate front portion of head to desired angle. Tighten rubber knob to lock rotation of head. Clamps should be vertical if you are clamping a seat tube and horizontal if clamping a top tube. Be careful when clamping a frame tube as too much clamp force can crush the tube on some frames.
- Before lifting bike into stand, try using the clamping mechanism. There are two main features. The clamp trigger which is large yellow plastic and the release which is small yellow and made of metal. The release controls the engagement of the clamp. When the release is switched up, the internal clamp mechanism is engaged and squeezing the trigger closes the clamp. When the release is switch down, the internal clamp mechanism is disengaged and the jaws slide freely inward and outward.
- Make sure release is switched up. Lift bike positioning the seat tube between the clamp jaws. Squeeze the trigger repeatedly until the clamps have tightly clamped the bicycle into the stand.
- If the angle of the bike needs to be adjusted, simply loosen the knob of the back of the stand, rotate bike to desired position, and tighten the knob again.
- To remove the bike, switch the release to down position and pull the bike towards yourself to open the jaws.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.