Pedros Ice Wax 2.0 Lube 100ml
- ShowProduct Information Pedro’s natural wax dry lubricant designed for dry to mixed conditions. Pedro's Ice Wax 2.0 has been... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Always shake well before use.
- Apply lubricant to the rollers of the chain and backpedal drivetrain 2-3 full rotations to distribute lubricant. The thickness of Ice Wax can vary due to the natural components used. If your Ice Wax is thicker, keep back pedaling for a bit longer or even distribute Ice Wax with your thumb and index finger over the chain.
- For best performance, wait at least 1 hour before riding.
- Before riding use a rag to wipe off all excess lubricant from outside surfaces of chain. 100ml
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pedros Ice Wax 2.0 Lube 100ml Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Longer lasting and cleaner than muc-off dry. Easy to apply. Survives well in the wet. Not totally clean but best dry lube I've used by far.
Longer lasting and cleaner than muc-off dry. Easy to apply. Survives well in the wet. Not totally clean but best dry lube I've used by far.Close review
Clumpy, attracts dirt and doesn't stay on the chain for long. Really disappointed with this product!
Clumpy, attracts dirt and doesn't stay on the chain for long. Really disappointed with this product!Close review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.