Pedros Tutto Multi Chain Tool
- ShowProduct Information The chain tool is fundamental to bicycle mechanics. As drivetrains push the envelope, however, chai... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Home & Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Fit Dial - The Fit Dial is used to adapt your Tutto Multi-Chain Tool to almost any modern chain. The Fit Dial wheel has 4 anvil features. Inspecting closely you will find that each anvil feature differs from the other in height or style. Each anvil is marked with a series of dots denoting which setting is in use. A Fit Dial usage guide is laser etched on the Tutto handle for easy reference. Each indexed setting is easily selected by rotating the Fit Dial.
- RPG - The RPG, or Retracting Pin Guide, is a multi-purpose feature found only on the Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. First, the spring loaded RPG supports the pin up to the face of the chain eliminating broken pins and ensuring perfect alignment every time. Second, for chains with guide pins like Shimano® or Campagnolo®, the RPG encloses the guide pin to prevent loss, bending or breakage, and ensuring perfect installation. Third, the RPG acceppts the 11-Speed Peening Bit required for installation of Campagnolo® 11-speed chains.
- 11-Speed Peening Bit - The 11-Speed Peening Bit is handily stored in the base of the Tutto handle. This bit is used for Campagnolo® 11- speed chain installation which requires a peening operation during installation of the chain rivet. The bit is easily removed from the handle and fits onto the end of the RPG allowing installation of Campagnolo® 11- speed chains.
- Guide Pin Sheer Slot - For chains that use a guide pin for installation, the Guide Pin Sheer Slot provides an integrated tool to remove the guide section from installation pins. After pressing the master pin into the chain, simply insert the guide section into the sheer slot and rotate the tool up or down.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Home & Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available