Peruzzo 4x4 Spare Tyre Fitting 2 Bike Carrier
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spare wheel racks See the latest products
New in Spare wheel racks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Peruzzo 4x4 is a two-bike carrier that fits to the spare tyre rack on the rear of 4x4s and SUVs.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Peruzzo 4x4 is a two-bike carrier that fits to the spare tyre rack on the rear of 4x4s and SUVs. The combined weight carrying load for two bikes is 30kg.
The 4x4 rack is very easy to fit, thanks to its quick-release arm adjusters. The rack is constructed from 30mm steel tubes and it fits directly to the spare tyre with heavy duty straps and ratchet buckles.
For convenience the Peruzzo bike carrier is supplied fully assembled and ready to fit. Two pairs of bike cradles and straps are supplied, so it's ready to go.Peruzzo Car Rack Compatibility
- 2 bikes
- Easy to fit
- 30mm steel tubing
- Supplied with 2 pairs of bike cradles and straps
- Lower straps have anti-bounce fail-safe system for extra safety
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Peruzzo 4x4 Spare Tyre Fitting 2 Bike Carrier Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Easy to fit (my husband says!). Easy to use. Nice and sturdy, very pleased.
Easy to fit (my husband says!). Easy to use. Nice and sturdy, very pleased.Close review
Top quality and very easy to fit. Bike is very secure on the rack so I'm am very pleased with the product.
Top quality and very easy to fit. Bike is very secure on the rack so I'm am very pleased with the product.Close review