Peruzzo In Car Bike Rack In Car Rack
- ShowProduct Information The Peruzzo In Car Bike Rack lets you carry 2 bikes inside your car, so you don’t need to worry abou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Peruzzo In Car Bike Rack lets you carry 2 bikes inside your car, so you don’t need to worry about them falling over or damage to your bikes or car internal panels. This in car bike carrier is designed to fit to the track of your rear seating system with fixing plates that can be positioned for your car. Convert the Peruzzo rack into a 4 bike rack with additional fixing brackets.Peruzzo Car Rack Compatibility
- 2 Bike Boot fitting system
- Can take up to 4 bikes with additional fixing brackets (PER653)
- Constructed from aluminium
- Designed to fix into the tracks of rear seating systems
- Fixing plates can be positioned to suit your vehicle
- Easy to use
- Takes Quick Release Skewers as standard
- Can accept 15 & 20mm bolt thru axles, by using Peruzzo's Adaptor sold seperatly (PERADAPT)
There are currently no customer reviews
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.