Pirelli Scorpion M 29" MTB Tyre
Please note: View 'Tyres Guide' below for ETRTO Sizing
- ShowProduct Information The Scorpion™ MTB Mixed Terrain is a mountain-bike tyre designed for mixed terrain, where the surfac... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show MTB Tyre Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Scorpion™ MTB Mixed Terrain is a mountain-bike tyre designed for mixed terrain, where the surface is a mix of compact and unstable terrain and all intermediate types. The tread consists of knobs with average height and spacing to guarantee excellent performance on a wide range of terrains.
The use of the special SmartGRIP Compound guarantees elevated adaptability and at the same time resistance to tearing, offering elevated grip in all weather conditions, be they dry or wet: the best ally for your performance off-road.
- 2.2: rip-resistant rubber compound with 120 tpi reinforcement of the sides to offer greater protection against puncturing and cutting without sacrificing performance
- 2.4: rip-resistant rubber compound, casing of robust 60 tpi nylon and additional 120 tpi reinforcement of the sides for greater protection against puncturing and cutting without sacrificing performance
Grip: the SmartGRIP rubber compound guarantees elevated grip on wet surfaces; weather is no longer an issue, no sacrificing grip for dry or wet conditions
Handling: the shape of the tyre has been optimised for modern rims made of aluminium or carbon with a wide internal groove
- 2.2: 120 tpi TUBELESS READY casing designed to dampen vibrations and make low pressure riding more stable with a wider footprint on the ground
- 2.4: robust 60 tpi TUBELESS READY Nylon casing, designed to dampen shocks and vibrations and make low pressure riding more stable with a wider footprint on the ground
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
MTB Tyre Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.