Polar V650 GPS Heart Rate Cycling Computer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in GPS Computers See the latest products
New in GPS Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The smartest cycling computer with GPSFor devoted cyclists who want to analyse every aspect of their... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionThe smartest cycling computer with GPS
For devoted cyclists who want to analyse every aspect of their riding and boost their cycling performance
- Enables planning and in-depth analysis of training
- Tracks your ride with integrated GPS
- Lets you follow every detail on the large 2.8" colour touch screen
- Gives you the most accurate altitude data with the built-in barometric pressure sensor
- Gives you instant feedback after your session
- Allows you to plan and analyse your training with the free Polar Flow web service
- Compatible with the Polar Bluetooth® Smart heart rate and cycling sensors
- Body measurement features
- Training features
- Polar Flow web service features
- Integrated GPS features
- Cadence sensor Bluetooth® Smart features
- Speed sensor Bluetooth® Smart features
- Recording features
- Altimeter and barometer features
- Data transfer
- Watch features
In the box
- V650 cycling computer
- Polar H6 heart rate sensor
- USB cable
- Adjustable bike mount
- Polar V650 Getting Started Guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Polar V650 GPS Heart Rate Cycling Computer Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The device is excellent if you only want to sync with a pc. Will not sync with Polar Flow on any Android device i access to. Custimer service and repair totally useless. Just buy a Garmin and save the hassle.
The device is excellent if you only want to sync with a pc. Will not sync with Polar Flow on any Android device i access to. Custimer service and repair totally useless. Just buy a Garmin and save the hassle.Close review