Polaris Merino Sox SS17
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate sock for comfort and performanceResilient soft Merino wool cushioning gives shock absor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Polaris Socks Sizing
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The ultimate sock for comfort and performance
- Resilient soft Merino wool cushioning gives shock absorption
- Merino wool fibres feel soft and warm whilst wicking sweat away
- Arch grip section for optimum fit
- Flat toe seam to help prevent blisters
- Contains Elastane for comfort
- Sizes: UK Small 3.5-6.5, Medium 6.5-9.5, Large 9.5-12.5
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Polaris Socks Sizing
Socks Size Guide
Use the Polaris clothing size chart to find the best fit for you.
|UK||3.5 - 6.5||6.5 - 9.5||9.5 - 12.5|
|US||4 - 7||7 - 10||10 - 13|
|EU||35.5 - 40||40 - 44||44 - 47|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.