Polaris Switch Long Sleeve Base Layer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long sleeve base layers See the latest products
New in Long sleeve base layers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Pairing the comfort and odour resistance of merino with the lightweight performance of polyester, th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Pairing the comfort and odour resistance of merino with the lightweight performance of polyester, the Polaris Switch Baselayers are the ideal base layer for all riding conditions.
The reversible nature of the Switch Base Layer gives you two base layers in one. Wear the merino snug against the skin on cold days, or wear the polyester against the skin for breathability and wicking for warmer days in the saddle.
What makes merino wool so good?
Merino wool is the ideal material for base layers. It’s natural fibres are perfect for temperature regulation, whilst it can absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture without feeling wet to touch. Perfect for damp days or wicking sweat!
Merino is also naturally antibacterial, so you can wear it mile after mile, ride after ride whilst still feeling fresh. This means that when it’s blended with polyester it creates a lightweight, comfortable material that can handle virtually all riding conditions.
- Premium merino and polyester blend
- Odour resistant
- Flatlock seams for incredible comfort
- Body temperature regulation with ‘cool-feel’ polyester side and insulated merino side options
- Ergonomic design for optimal fit
- Short and long sleeve designs available
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.