Polygon Collosus DH9 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Collosus DH9 is the ultimate “Downhill Winning Machine”, tested, and proven on the prestigious UCI W... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- ALX Advance Hydroformed Downhill Frame combine with carbon rear triangle with the newest Floating Suspension System technology
- Full Shimano Saint groupset 10 Speed
- FOX 40 Float Factory with Kashima coat fork and FOX DHX2 Factory rear shock
- Kore Torsion oversized 35mm barbore handlebar and stem
- E13 LG1R wheelset with Schwalbe Magic Marry tyres
The Polygon Collosus DH9 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Alx Advance Downhill And Carbon Rear Triangle, New Floating Suspension System, 8” Travel, 12x157mm
Rear Shock: Fox Dhx2 Factory, 9.5”x3.00” (240x76mm), M10x22.2mm, S-m (350lbs), L (400lbs), Xl (450lbs)
Fork: Fox 40 Float Factory With Kashima Coat, Travel 203mm, Standard Steerer
Headset: Fsa No.57e-1, Id 44/56mm
Bars: Kore Torsion M35, Alloy, 800mm
Stem: Kore Torsion Dm V2 M35, Alloy, 30mm
Rear Mech: Shimano Saint Rd-m820ss
Shifters: Shimano Saint Sl-m820
Chainset: Shimano Saint Fc-m825 36t, 165mm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech 2
Cassette: Shimano Cs-6700, 11-25t
Chain: Shimano Deore Xt Cn-hg95
Front Brake: Shimano Saint Br-m820
Rear Brake: Shimano Saint Br-m820
Rims: E13 Lg1r
Front Hub: E13 Lg1r
Rear Hub: E13 Lg1r
Tyres: Chwalbe Magic Mary, 27.5x2.35 Front, Chwalbe Magic Mary, 27.5x2.35 Rear
Seatpost: Kore Aerox 3, Alloy, 30.9x300mm