Polygon Trid 2017 - Jump Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Jump bikes See the latest products
New in Jump bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Polygon Trid was designed with dirt jumpers in mind, to be ridden aggressively on large dirt jumps. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- ALX Advanced hydroformed alloy frame
- Rockshox Argyle R Coil fork
- Kore Rivera handlebar and stem
- Tektro hydraulic disc brake
- Sunringle Inferno rims with Schwalbe Table Top tyres
- Short top tube length - 540mm
- Long top tube length - 566mm
The Polygon Trid 2017 Features are:
Frame: Alx Advanced Alloy Dirt Jump
Fork: Rockshox Argyle-r Coil, Travel 100mm, Standard Steerer
Headset: Internal Sealed Bearing Id:44/55mm
Bars: Kore Rivera Eco, Alloy, 720mm
Stem: Kore Rivera, Alloy, 42.5mm
Chainset: Fsa Ck-720dht/is 32t, 170mm
Bottom Bracket: Rpm Bb-9915st/dh
Chain: Kmc Hl-710
Front Brake: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc
Rims: Sunringle Inferno 31
Front Hub: Alloy
Rear Hub: Alloy
Tyres: Schwalbe Table Top, 26x2.25 Front - Schwalbe Table Top, 26x2.25 Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, Pivotal, 30.9x200mm
Pedals: Kore Rivera Thermo