Polygon Xtrada 6 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Easy shifting cross-country performance. The Polygon Xtrada 6 is a hardtail mountain bike that featu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Easy shifting cross-country performance. The Polygon Xtrada 6 is a hardtail mountain bike that features a lightweight hydroformed alloy frame with 120mm of suspension travel and nimble 27.5” wheels. The 10-speed one-by drivetrain is very easy to use, reduces clutter on in the cockpit yet still offers a wide gear range.
- Lightweight, hydroformed aluminium alloy frame with Boost hub spacing
- Suntour XCR fork offers 120mm of suspension travel to tame the trail
- Shimano 1x10 speed drivetrain for intuitive shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- 27.5” wheels for nimble handling
- Araya rims with Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres
- Entity Sport Alloy handlebar, stem and seatpost deliver strength, style and performance.
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”
- Colour: Black/Copper
- The Polygon Premiere 6 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
The 2018 Xtrada 6 mountain bike combines the latest hardtail frame technology with a bombproof components list that provides you with a bike that has the versatility to race in competition, train and also use as a daily commuter. It is a swiss army knife of the Polygon mountain bike lineup.
Frames have evolved with the advancement of building materials and components. With these advancements, riders are having more confident riding, steeper, and more technical trails. FWG frame geometry has been adjusted to be more suitable to a more aggressive riding style, top tubes have become longer and seat tubes have become shorter. FWG frame puts the riders in a more neutral position and allows them to attack even on the steepest trails.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||ALUTECH Alloy Cross Country|
|Fork:||Suntour XCR 32 LO-R, 120mm Travel|
|Headset:||Zs 44/28.6 | Zs 44/30|
|Stem:||Entity Xpert, Alloy E:45mm, BB:31.8mm|
|Bars:||Entity Xpert, 15mm Offset, 27.2mmx350mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BR-M315 J-Kit Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M6000 Deore|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M6000 Deore|
|Front Hub:||Alloy QR Boost|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy QR Boost|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5”x2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom 27.5”x2.25|
|Seat Post:||Entity Xpert, 15mm Offset, 27.2mmx350mm|
|Chainset:||Prowheel Charm-32T-TT-B 32t Boost 2-piece-crank|
|Bottom Bracket:||Bsa Threaded|
|Chain:||Kmc X-10 10-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-42T|
|Pedals:||Alloy Cage W/ Reflector|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Polygon Xtrada 6 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Had the bike for just over two months now, and have had nothing but good times with it. Parts are excellent quality for the price bracket, and I’ve had several people comment on how awesome the frame is. Really, if you’re looking at this as something in your price range - don’t hesitate a second. You won’t regret it
Had the bike for just over two months now, and have had nothing but good times with it. Parts are excellent quality for the price bracket, and I’ve had several people comment on how awesome the frame is. Really, if you’re looking at this as something in your price range - don’t hesitate a second. You won’t regret itClose review