Portland Design Works Lars Rover 650 USB Rechargeable Front Head Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description When exploration takes you to the dark, uncharted regions of space, the Lars Rover™ 650 is the perfe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard.
- 5 modes (burn time): 175 lumens (7.5 hrs), 340 lumens (4 hrs), 650 lumens (2 hrs), fast flashing (10 hrs) and pulse (10 hrs).
- Additional 15 minutes of low power safety mode after low battery indicator light comes on.
- Genuine Panasonic™ Li-ion battery, CREE™ LED, Texas Instruments™ integrated circuit.
- Light wakes up in last mode used.
- Delayed power switch; 1 sec delay to prevent accidental on/off.
- USB charging, USB cord included, 5.5 hour charging cycle.
- Includes 3 mounts: Mission Control™ mount with screw tight closure for rough terrain, Mission Control™ 2 quick release rubber mount for city riding, and a helmet mount that fits most vented models.