PowerTap C1 Chainring Powermeter
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cranks and Chainsets See the latest products
New in Cranks and Chainsets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD NEED MODIFYING IS YOUR PAIN THRESHOLD.The C1 chainring is a full featured... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionTHE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD NEED MODIFYING IS YOUR PAIN THRESHOLD.
The C1 chainring is a full featured, crank-based power meter that features dual-sided measurement. The FSA-made, one-piece chainring design provides added stiffness for shifting no matter the terrain. Available 53/39, 52/36 and 50/36 chainring tooth options for 5 bolt, 110 BCD cranks, the C1 mounts to existing hardware on the bike. Additionally, dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART connectivity make the C1 an obvious choice for riders looking for more features and better value.
- Crank Interface: 5 bolt, 110 BCD compact
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Tooth Combinations: 50/36, 52-36 and 53/39
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Added Weight: About 150 grams
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: 200 hours
We're proud to offer a 2 year warranty worldwide on all of our PowerTap branded power meters.