PowerTap GS Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The best of both worlds: with the expertise of power measurement which can only come with 15+ years ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe best of both worlds: with the expertise of power measurement which can only come with 15+ years of experience, PowerTap looked to DT Swiss and their renowned reputation for quality and performance to join efforts in creating the PowerTap GS.
Utilizing a straight pull hub shell, the GS features DT Swiss Ratchet System technology, press fit assembly with contact-free seals, bearings and exchangeable rotor body. Everything you'd expect from a DT Swiss hub, but the GS also houses PowerTap electronics, which give you with power accuracy of +/- 1.5%. Industry-standard power accuracy wrapped up in a bomb-proof hub shell. With ideal strength to weight ratio and straight-pull spoke technology, you'll get a stiffer, more responsive, and better riding wheel.
- DT Swiss 240 straight pull hub shell
- 24 hole drilling
- DT Swiss bearings
- Shimano/SRAM or Campy compatible
- 320 grams rear / 107 grams front
- Power accuracy of +/- 1.5%
- Field-serviceable electronics