Pro FRS Oversize DH Direct Stem - 45 mm Length
- ShowProduct Information Features:Solid downhill and Freeride stem fully CNC machined from 7075 alloy offering precise steeri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Stems Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Solid downhill and Freeride stem fully CNC machined from 7075 alloy offering precise steering control while riding
- 7075 aluminium is a high strength aluminium alloy commonly used in the aircraft industry making it the ideal choice to produce this strong and rigid stem
- Secure, wide four-bolt front clamp for increased lateral rigidity with wide bars
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and rigidity
- 5 mm Allen key bolts with M6 thread across range for secure installation and minimum tool requirement
- Durable hard anodized finish
- Laser etched logo graphics
- Stem angle 0 degrees
- For FOX and Rockshox BoXXer mount
- Fixed 45 mm length
- Weight 172 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.