Pro Medi Pro Saddle Bag with Velcro-Style Hook-and-Loop Strap
- ShowProduct Information Features:Quick and easy to fit using Velcro-style straps around the seatpost and saddle railsMade fr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Saddle Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Quick and easy to fit using Velcro-style straps around the seatpost and saddle rails
- Made from lightweight PVC-free water resistant material
- Medi and Maxi sizes feature a side pocket for extra storage
- Internal mesh pocket for small items
- Reflective logos and piping add visibility in low light conditions
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pro Medi Pro Saddle Bag with Velcro-Style Hook-and-Loop Strap Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Saddle bags aren't sexy but his is all I could want in one. It packs a lot more than you'd thin from looking at it. It's water resistant and easily wipes down. I like the shape of it and think it looks as good as any saddlebag will.
Saddle bags aren't sexy but his is all I could want in one. It packs a lot more than you'd thin from looking at it. It's water resistant and easily wipes down. I like the shape of it and think it looks as good as any saddlebag will.Close review
Saddle Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.